Monday 8 July 2013

ANNOUNCING THREE NEW PROOFREADERS! HOOPLA!



Hello again everyone,

Thank you to everyone who expressed an interest in being a volunteer proofreader!
The amount and level of responders was beyond my expectations and so it made my decision difficult. I regrettably had to turn down some really nice guys, unfortunately.

Nevertheless, I have concluded that, for now, I will borrow the help of three proofreaders!
Please welcome,

Cyan1de!
Demiscus!
and
Hadin!


I'll be getting them to check up and coming works, and also to fix up the collection of subtitles that I've so far completed. That's more than 100, although I've lost a few of the earliest video subs, and so it might be slightly less.

Since it is such a large collection, you might be thinking I should gather the help of more people?
Sure, that's possibly true, but organising a group over the internet isn't always easy, and since it's the first time I'll be doing anything like that, I'm being cautious and going for a relatively easy number to handle.

If I feel that we'll benefit from more helpers in the future, I'll let people know!




0 comments:

Post a Comment