Wednesday 10 December 2014

Sekai No Hate Made ItteQ: Berry Picking World Championship in Finland


Hello again,

Here's a short video I've been working on.
It is a segment from the show, "Sekai No Hate Made ItteQ", a "mystery solving and adventure tv show". Whatever that is. Well that's what the show calls itself, anyway.

This particular segment is a popular series featuring the comedian Miyagawa Daisuke traveling around the world to participate festivals of different countries. These have ranged from well known festivals like the Running of the Bulls festival in Spain, to virtually unknown festivals where you catch muddy eels in South East Asia.

Anyway, it's fun to see what different cultures do in their spare time, and may be interesting for you to see Japanese entertainers hanging around outside Japan.

GET FROM MEDIAFIRE

8 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for the sub! I'll watch it once I get home.

    Is there a thread on the gaki fanpage? I wanna give you a thank you there aswell but I can't find it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was hilarious! Would love to watch the other competitions as well!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was hilarious, wasn't it? I could really get used to this series.

      Hope there will be more subs in the future

      Delete
  3. This one was seriously hilarious for a Finnish person to watch, I laughed so hard at the dramatic MARJAHARAVA!!!! ...I have to show this to my mom, so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for doing this. This is irrelevant but can you do the sub for Takei Emi's appearance on Shabekuri 007 ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome, thansk for the great subs. After a lot of hard work it's getting to the point where I only need the subtitles for the less common words and odd accents.

    Once I improve a bit more I will definitely start subbing. You've inspired me! Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This show is a lot of fun, thanks! I am so happy I found your blogspot, you have some really interesting subs XD

    ReplyDelete