Tuesday 22 April 2014

Waking up from sleep. For a bit.

Hey everyone,

Wow it has been ages since I even looked at this page.
And found some comments of followers announcing my death haha.

Well, I guess I should apologise if you felt like I should update you occasionally to show I'm still (kind of) active. I just couldn't be bothered, and didn't really want to regularly have to write a post saying "I'm busy and don't have time and can't be bothered subbing in my spare time anymore".

But maybe I'm just insensitive? I don't know.

Anyway, basically the point is, I'm not dead, and yes, the much awaited subbed video should be out soon, hopefully. It's just going through some last touches.

As for future projects, I don't know how much I'll be able to do.
I don't want to retire from subbing just yet, but it's looking increasingly unlikely that I'll be releasing or posting anything regularly.

Thanks for you ongoing support though, and I'll try to repay it with some more vids n shiz.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for updating us! I can't wait for the video to be posted and thanks a lot for taking the time to sub videos for us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to hear from you again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see you back. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete