Friday 5 July 2013

VOLUNTEER PROOF READERS, C'MON DOWN!



So, hey there.

I've finally decided that my subtitles would most likely benefit greatly from some reliable and skillful volunteer proofreader/s.

Going back through some of my past videos, I've noticed several (actually a fare number) of mistakes, hard to understand sentences/translations etc etc.

Not only are these a bit embarrassing for me personally, I'm sure some have the potential to destroy your subtitle reading experience. Getting confused with one sentence can bother your train of though and can totally wreck the flow of of the whole scene, at times too.

And so, I think it's time for me to stop being a complete loner on this work and get some help from willing and able English language speaker/readers!

I remember getting an e-mail from one person offering their services a few months (?, or more) ago, but I accidentally deleted it when trying to get it out of my spam box. I'm sorry that I couldn't reply properly to that person. If you're still up to it, then by all means, send me an e-mail again!

Also, some of you have offered to help me out via the comments section, or the chat box thingy from time to time. I've mostly sort of (rudely) ignored you or politely declined, but if any of you are also interested, please let me know a little about yourself, which videos you like, level of education etc.

You know, the usual stuff.

The upsides of this position is that you get access to the subs earlier than other people!
Well, only by a few days, but still, that's the only positive thing I can think of.

Obviously, you'll get credits on the video and I'll put your name/webname somewhere noticeable on the blog (although that's optional,you can remain anonymous if you want).

If you're interested please send an e-mail to

jburogu_godzillaradio@hotmail.co.jp


Thanks everyone!





2 comments: