Tuesday 5 July 2011

Real Pokemon

WHAT WOULD POKEMON LOOK LIKE IN REAL LIFE?



Have you ever dreamed about living in a world where creatures called Pokemon actually live, and being a Pokemon trainer who goes around catching them? I know I sure have

.....at some point in my life anyway.

As you'd most probably be aware, Pokemon, in general look quite cute and cuddly until they grow up into larger beasts. But even then they're still sort of.....not very frightening apart from maybe Gengar, who is one evil looking bastard.



I suppose they keep them somewhat friendly looking for the kids who watch it, but who knows what they would look like in real life?.........Unless if you have a great imagination and art skills....

Which is obviously something many people possess. For example
Is it just me or does Pikachu look retarded.
'Dugtrio used Leer'
........they just look like perverts


Parasite



Cubone

I would totally go out and by these guys at a pet shop


...I think this is a male Nidoran 


You've created a monster!!!

Stantler

An 'Absol'


A grotesque Entei



 There'd also probably be more crime in real life aside from the doings of Team Rocket.
Or maybe this stuff also happens in the game/anime world, but just in the background without our knowledge....

"Hey man, that's a cool Pokemon you've got there...Wanna trade it for my Magikarp?"

They might also be used in wars, and armies of Pokemon used to attack other countries.
"Rocketmonster: Gold"
....... as missiles..?

0 comments:

Post a Comment